Winter marriage ceremony decor is simple to make whenever you use a Cricut Discover Air 2. Make this elegant welcome signal to set the tone in your occasion utilizing white detachable vinyl + a thrifted, gilded gold mirror from Fb Market.
I’ve been running a blog about dwelling decor since 2012. I left my company day job and formally grew to become a Cincinnati based mostly portrait and marriage ceremony photographer in June 2021. This, after a buddy of mine (additionally the proprietor of a 100+ yr of a fantastic barn marriage ceremony venue) satisfied me that pictures could be my true calling. Generally it takes one other particular person to see your skills extra clearly than we are able to see them ourselves. Kelly has turn into such an excellent buddy. She and I are kindred spirits and LOVE crafting, adorning, staging…and celebration planning! Pictures has been an incredible manner for me to marry all of my passions together with adorning, pictures and staging lovely areas. (And I get to hang around along with her on this attractive house!)
DIY Mirrored Signal to Greet Your Wedding ceremony Friends
Staging occasions is a giant a part of my job. Every time I host a photoshoot or occasion, Cricut has been a necessary participant in creating easy, but attractive celebration accents. Seasonal tasks, weddings, and vacation occasions are simple when you’ve gotten the precise device for the job.
Mirrored “Welcome” Signal with Cricut Discover Air 2
Utilizing a thrifted mirror I had at dwelling, I created this straightforward winter marriage ceremony “welcome” signal which might be good for many any winter occasion!
Supplies To Make a Mirrored Signal
Tips on how to Design: You will have entry to Cricut Design House. The fonts I used (script) Edwardian Script. Engravers MT (serif font).
How-To Design in Cricut Design House:
- Accumulate some attractive, classic mirrors. This mirror is a former member of my kitchen gallery mirror assortment.
- Open Cricut Deisgn House. Click on “New Mission” within the higher proper nook.
- Add your lettering. Begin Designing by Clicking the Textual content icon on the precise. Begin laying in your textual content. I selected Engravers MT for the entire serif fonts. And Edwardian Script for the names. Add an ornamental accent such because the pine cone that I used for my design (there are 1000’s ofS choices to select from!)
- As soon as all the things is palced, click on “Make It”
- Set dial to “Vinyl” on the Cricut. Place a the vinyl face up on the reduce mat
- YOU WANT the sticky facet of the letters to stay to the mirror. So apply switch tape on TOP of the vinyl letters, on the non-sticky facet.
Take a look at my TikTok video to see the method:
Go to my new web page, Linen & Elm Pictures on Fb and Instagram. Since June I’ve styled 5 photoshoots internet hosting distributors, shot 5 weddings and over 40 households. I’d say the enterprise is doing nicely (for these of you questioning the place I’ve been!) I really like styling, photographing…all of it!
See all of my different Cricut tasks (together with Discover Air 2, EasyPress and Cricut Pleasure)
An industrial stylish craft space and multipurpose household recreation room situated within the nook of a basement. An ideal spot…
It is a sponsored dialog written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and textual content are all mine. Have…
It is a sponsored dialog written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and textual content are all mine. If…
It is a sponsored dialog written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and textual content are all mine. This…
It is a sponsored dialog written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and textual content are all mine. See…
When you aren’t that into adorning your property with pink hearts and pink this Valentine’s Day, I’m proper there with…