Enter for an opportunity to win $10,000 as a part of our PayDayBoost Sweepstakes. New and present Chime members have an opportunity to enter routinely. Study all of the methods to enter under! 🎉
How do you enter sweepstakes routinely?
For New Chime Members:
- Open a brand new Chime Checking Account.
- Inside forty-five days of opening your new Chime account, you will need to obtain your first qualifying direct deposit (described in Official Guidelines) of $200.00 or extra throughout an entry interval. Entry Intervals run weekly throughout the Sweepstakes Interval.
For present Chime Members:
- Will need to have opened a Chime Checking Account ninety (90) or extra days previous to the beginning of an Entry Interval.
- Should not have acquired a qualifying direct deposit (described in Official Guidelines) of $200.00 or extra to the Chime Checking Account up to now thirty (30) calendar days previous to the beginning of an Entry Interval.
- Obtain a qualifying direct deposit (described in Official Guidelines) of $200.00 or extra, which posts throughout an Entry Interval. Entry Intervals run weekly throughout the Sweepstakes Interval.
The Entry Interval throughout which the entrant’s qualifying direct deposit posts is taken into account the one (1) Entry Interval for which there may be an Automated Entry. Restrict of 1 (1) Automated Entry per entrant throughout your complete Sweepstakes Interval.
How you can arrange direct deposit with Chime
For those who’re eligible to enter routinely, right here’s the way to arrange a direct deposit:
- Open your Chime App
- Discover your Chime Checking Account quantity and financial institution routing quantity within the Chime app and
- Give your employer or payroll supplier the pre-filled type of your account particulars
It’s that straightforward!
Already arrange direct deposit or don’t have a Chime Account? Confer with the Alternate Methodology of Entry under to see how one can enter.
Alternate Methodology of Entry
Non-Chime members and present Chime members, who don’t qualify for an automated entry described above, could enter the PayDayBoost Sweepstakes by way of the Alternate Methodology of Entry (“AMOE”). To qualify for an AMOE in any Drawing Interval aside from a Drawing Interval throughout which the entrant certified for an automated entry, or in any Drawing Interval if entrant doesn’t qualify for an automated entry, entrants should:
Fill out the net Alternate Methodology of Entry Kind.
Restrict of 1 (1) AMOE per entrant throughout all Entry Intervals aside from the Entry Interval throughout which the entrant could have certified for an Automated Entry.
To be taught extra about the way to enter the PayDayBoost Sweepstakes, see definitions of a number of the phrases used above and to discover ways to opt-out of taking part within the automated entry, assessment the Official Guidelines. By not opting out of automated entry and/or submitting an AMOE, you conform to adjust to the Official Guidelines.
This web page is for informational functions solely. Chime doesn’t present monetary, authorized, or accounting recommendation. This materials has been ready for informational functions solely, and isn’t meant to offer, and shouldn’t be relied on for monetary, authorized or accounting recommendation. It is best to seek the advice of your personal monetary, authorized and accounting advisors earlier than partaking in any transaction.