Dabur India Ltd. – An Ayurvedic FMCG Firm
- Dabur was established by Dr. S Ok Burman in 1884 in Kolkata. Included in 1936, the corporate operates in key shopper product classes like Hair Care, Oral Care, Well being Care, Pores and skin Care, Dwelling Care, and Meals.
- It is among the largest FMCG corporations with a presence in Ayurveda-based merchandise throughout classes.
- It marries age-old conventional knowledge with modern-day science to develop merchandise for shoppers throughout generations and geographies.
- It has over 18 manufacturers and gross sales of over Rs.100 Crs every.
- It provides merchandise in over 100 nations throughout the globe and has manufacturing amenities at 21 areas—13 in India and one every within the UAE, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Turkey, Nigeria, Nepal, and Bangladesh.
Administration’s targeted strategy on scaling up energy manufacturers by way of extension/variants, deeper distribution, and robust administration bandwidth drives confidence within the sustainability of the corporate’s development. Nonetheless, near-term development challenges and margins strain stays. At CMP, the inventory trades at 40x FY24E EPS. We suggest a BUY ranking within the inventory with the goal worth (TP) of Rs.585, 47x FY24E EPS.
Different articles you might like