Posted on twentieth July 2022 by hstebbings1
Sam Taylor is the VP of Gross sales and Buyer Success @ Loom, an important device for hybrid and distant groups permitting you to report fast movies of your display and cam. At Loom Sam leads Income Org together with: Direct Gross sales, Buyer Success, Self-Serve Income Progress/Help, Gross sales Growth, International Buyer Help, Income Ops + Technique and Gross sales Enablement. Previous to Loom, Sam spent over 4 years at Salesforce, following their acquisition of Quip, the place he was the primary gross sales chief. Earlier than Salesforce and Quip, Sam spent over 3 years at Dropbox as a mid-market gross sales chief.
In At present’s Episode with Sam Taylor We Focus on:
1.) Entry into the World of Gross sales:
- How did Sam land his first large position in gross sales at Salesforce?
- How did the gross sales orgs differ when evaluating Salesforce to Dropbox?
- What are 1-2 of Sam’s largest classes from his time at Salesforce and Dropbox that shapes how he thinks right this moment?
2.) Gross sales Individuals Ought to Be Buyer Therapists:
- What’s the proper solution to strategy buyer discovery?
- How can gross sales reps get potential prospects on a name within the first place?
- What are the precise inquiries to ask? What engenders probably the most honesty?
- What are the incorrect inquiries to ask? What are frequent errors?
- How do the perfect gross sales reps then feed that again to buyer success and product?
3.) The When and The Who:
- When ought to founders think about hiring their first gross sales rent?
- Ought to this rent be a gross sales chief or a gross sales rep? What are the nuances?
- What are the traits of the perfect first gross sales hires?
- What are the primary gross sales hires actually on the hook for?
- Why does Sam disagree with the phrase “playbook” and as a substitute counsel “frameworks”?
4.) How To Rent The Greatest: The Course of
- What are Sam’s classes on what it takes to rent the perfect gross sales reps?
- What are the precise inquiries to ask within the interview course of?
- What tangible case research or exams are achieved to measure high quality?
- Who’s introduced into the hiring course of and at what stage?